Fees, Forms & Registrations
Course and Exam Registration:
NB: If you have missed the Admissions closing date for your preferred exam period – please note that you may not register for any of the exams or courses in that session and will have to apply for admission during the next session.
Steps in the Exam Registration Process:
- 1. Go to the Member Log-in
- 2. Select the exam / course codes and activity you plan on attempting
- 3. You will receive an email after a few minutes with the details of the subjects for which you have entered. There will be a separate email for every subject for which you entered.
- 4. You also have the option to download and print a pdf copy of your Proof of Registration with information pertaining to your registration at any time after you have registered BUT before Permits are issued.
- 5. De-registration: To de-register within the registration period click on the de-register link in the left hand column on the member section. Please note that until you receive confirmation from the ASSA Office that you are successfully de-registered, you are still liable for payment of the fees. Please refer to the Credit Note Policy for more information.
- A201 Manual Registration
- The onus lies on the student to register within the examination registration period.
- Invoices will be issued by the Finance Office of the Society on a weekly basis.
- Bulk company payments: Please submit the invoice that you will receive to your company student coordinator for them to do a bulk payment to the Society.