The International Committee: Africa is working on a programme that will cover the following provisional topics
– An economic update and the covid-19 impacts across insurance businesses
– IFRS 17 progress – a view from an insurer and reporting to management
– Actuarial Education across the African continent
– The use of Independent Valuation Experts in several countries
We hope to have a wide range of perspectives from speakers from different countries across the continent to make the Africa Seminar very meaningful to all attendees. We are also very excited to now have the Seminar accessible to those who are not able to attend the whole ASSA Annual Convention. As a result of the small fee, the Seminar is also accessible to more students.
We hope you will join us on the 19th of October 2021, from 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM and also notify anyone else who might be interested of the event.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE: AFRICA SEMINAR OPENS ON 21 JULY
You can register for the 2021 International Committee: Africa Seminar when registering for the Convention here. The Seminar will also be accessible to those who are not able to attend the whole ASSA Annual Convention by utilising the 2021 INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE: AFRICA SEMINAR ONLY REGISTRATION link below.
Payment options include immediate settlement by credit card, or subsequent settlement upon invoice.
Please do not hesitate to contact our registration team with any queries:
2021 International Committee: Africa Seminar Registration Fees
|Fellows, Associates and Affiliates:||R 460.00|
|Technical and Students:||R 290.00|
|Non-Members and Library Members:||R 750.00|
The registration fees include:
- *Access to the 2021 International Committee: Africa Seminar sessions
- *On-demand access to recorded sessions for one year post-Convention