Instructions to Authors for SA Actuarial Journals
Individuals or teams planning to submit papers to the SAAJ for publication are advised to read through the following documents to ensure that their drafts are consistent with SAAJ standards. For those papers accepted for publication, this would help to ensure a smoother transition to completion of the process.
South African Actuarial Journals
UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOTE: Please note that we are in the process of uploading the Journals according to the prescribed standards. In the meantime, if you require a specific journal or journals for a specific year please contact us on: email@example.com and we will gladly email it to you.
- The mortality of members of group schemes in South Africa 2013 – Schriek
- The gender profile of the South African actuarial profession – S Ramjee
- The construction of a price index for medical schemes 2013 – Ramjee PI
- SAAJ 2013 BookReview
Modelling the mortality of members of group schemes in SA 2013 – Clur
- Editorial 2013
- Cumulative Index -2013
- Abstracts of recent postgraduate
- Abstracts of Articles in Other SA Journals